Sunday 7 September 2008

I *really* love these!

Bothy Threads have released some more cut thru designs. These are definitely going on my Christmas wish list!

I've always wanted to live in a windmill, and this one certainly looks fun. Then there's the North Pole house, which I *need* for my collection, as I adore Christmas. And that Camper van is just brilliant!














Of course I already have 3 cut thru designs, which I haven't even started yet. Princess Palace-because I want anything Princess-related! Pirate Ship to stitch for Bob...one day! And the new Narrow Boat design, because we had our honeymoon on a narrow boat.














But I've barely done any stitching in months. I worked on the Dolly Mamas 'High Maintenance' at the cross stitch meet last week, but haven't picked up Mum's one in ages. Debi had a baby girl, but I haven't heard anything from her since that, so haven't done anything to the baby sampler. I must get motivated!

No comments: