Thursday 7 January 2010

Christmas Spool tree

Sorry it's been a while since my last update. Christmas-well, the whole of December, really-was really busy for me! We went to see Eddie Izzard at the O2, then had a few days away in Germany, visiting the Christmas markets.

I didn't manage to finish stitching a christmas card for Mum, which I'm annoyed about. At least I finished Grandma's Lizzie Kate seasons, though!


I also finished something else today! I bought this chart at the Nimble Thimble a few months ago and started it before christmas. It didn't get done for christmas-surprise, surprise!-but due to putting my back out twice within a week, I've had some unexpected stitching time, so in the last few days, I've done loads...

1 comment:

Karan said...

The Seasons look great - nice frames. Looks like they were well received. :0)
Nice finish too. Hope your back is OK now. Happy 2010. :0)