Monday 26 September 2011

Stitching for Christmas

I have been in the mood for stitching something Christmassy, so I had a rummage through my charts and found a lovely Lizzie Kate design called 'Dear Santa, We've got cookies!' which I decided to stitch for myself.
It only took a few days, so here it is...


Then I thought I would stitch something to go in one of the tuck pillows I have in my stash. Again, I decided on a Lizzie Kate chart. It's one of the Flip It Stamps range & it will be a birthday present for my Mum.


When searching in my garage for a frame to frame up Meg & Mog, I found a small frame which would fit the Queen Anne House I started a while ago. I had finished all the stitching & beading and it was just waiting for me to add the tree button to it. I left the glass out of the frame as all the beads made it too 3D to fit nicely under glass. It looks good, though and is already hanging up in my spare room.

2 comments:

Tempewytch said...

Very nice too! (hmm I have a spare tuck cushion if want another when you next come over?)

Ruth_honey said...

Thanks! (and if it's needing a new home...)
Happy New Year!