Sunday 11 April 2010

Golden gate bridge update




Here's what my stitching looked like the last time I picked it up (almost 2 years ago to the day!)








...And this is what it looks like today! I've done a fair bit of stitching on it this week and it's taking shape now. I've had to put it on a bigger frame to work on as I was running out of stitching space with the smaller one.
The design is by John Clayton. I love his work and have quite a few kits by him. Several of the Circles range, as I think they look amazing, and one called 'The Junction' of a narrow boat approaching a lock. I have no idea where I'm going to display all these kits when I finish them! :-)

2 comments:

Karan said...

Great progress. JC is one of my favourites too. :0)

Ruth_honey said...

He does some fantastic work, doesn't he?